"Smartphones: A pocket-size farce" A new comedy by Emilio Williams opening July 19th, 2012 at Trap Door Theatre (Chicago)

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Inspired by Brigitte Bardot & Chinchi-Pierre


Today I run into this article in today's Washington Post:

New Photo Exhibition on Brigitte Bardot

Brigitte Bardot has been a constant source of inspiration for all of us, as we develop the look and feel of "Smartphones" and specifically the role of "Amelia" played by Geraldine Dulex, her dress, her photos, etc...

I've seen a kick-ass draft of the poster. So B.B! So genious! I love it. Can't wait to share the final poster with all of you.

We will play French pop from the 60's as our ambiance-house music before the play, including some classics by her.

All that watching old B.B. videos on youtube has made me very nostalgic of my dear Pierre, a old-friend/brother who introduced me to all that great French music in the late 80's when we were still kids. "Just kids"

Watch Brigitte Bardot on French TV.

XOX

Emilio





No comments:

Post a Comment